Wednesday, 26 October 2016
Bishop Jewelry specializes in providing custom jewelry design moulds. We design bespoke jewelry moulds for silver master model, bespoke rubber and silicone. Our team comprises of designers who can handle any 3D design job. We use different applications to design personalized jewelry moulds including Jewel CAD software, Matrix and Rhino.
We also have highly competent goldsmiths who have been in the jewelry master model and rubber making industry for more than 10 years. These are highly experienced and conversant with the processes that are involved in making custom mold designs for different jewelry. Whether you need custom mold designs for lightweight gold, engagement rings and complex animal jewelry designs, we can make them for you. We have made custom jewelry design moulds for customers from different parts of the world including UK, USA, India, Malaysia, Russia, Brazil, Canada and Indonesia among others.
How to order your bespoke jewelry mould
To order your bespoke mould with us, follow these steps:
1. Provide jewelry photos, internet pictures, hand drawings or ideas of the mould that you want. Our team can come up with a hand drawing of the mould that you want based on your ideas.
2. Share details of the jewelry that you want with our 3D design team if you have specific requirements. For instance, you can tell our team about the shape or size of the stone to be used, size and weight of the ring or thickness of each part.
3. Our 3D designers will come up with a CAD and present the finished design to you. Once you preview the design, you can approve it or ask us to revise it so that it can suit your needs.
4. We finalize the CAD and present sketches to you so that you can confirm that it is what you want.
5. Once you approve the sketches, we start the model making process. This process involves several tasks including CAD print job to triple polishing. The final product will be a complete silver mould.
6. In this step, we will make a rubber or silicone mould if that is what you want.
7. Once complete, the mould will be packaged safely and sent right to your doorstep.
Clearly, you don’t have an excuse for not establishing a jewelry business. Custom jewelry design moulds from Bishop Jewelry enable you to deliver personalized jewelry pieces to your customers with ease. Even if you want to deliver hundreds of jewelry orders of a similar jewelry product, Bishop Jewelry’s mold making service enables you to do so. We produce all moulds on the basis of the needs of our customers. You can use the mold that we make for you as many times as you wish until quality of the models that the mould produces degrades.
For more information about our personalized jewelry moulds designs, get in touch with us via Live Chat. Alternatively, fill out an online form with your inquiry. Once you submit the inquiry, you can track its progress or submit updates using “My Inquiries” feature. Nevertheless, our online sales representatives are ready to answer any question that you might have about our custom jewelry design moulds.
Do you need help in writing such content for your website? Then contact Bishop Writers right away. Simply email us your content requirements including your projected budget via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.
The University of California is a world-class, public research institution. It is a public universities’ system in California founded in O...
Bishop Jewelry specializes in providing custom jewelry design moulds. We design bespoke jewelry moulds for silver master model, bespok...
Having a great web design in Watford is the first step towards establishing and maintaining a successful online presence. A great web site...
SaaS stands for Software as a Service. It refers to a software delivery and licensing model where the software licensing is based on subscr...