Wednesday 13 September 2017

My Journey with All-Natural Skincare Products

Last year a time like this, I engaged in poor eating and sleeping habits for personal reasons. I forgot that these two are at the core of a proper skincare regimen. Within weeks, my skin freaked out completely. But, after that awful episode of my life, I realized that I had to regain my natural beauty. I became obsessed with the search for a gentler, better approach to skincare. After careful and extensive research, I realized that even some of the skincare products that I was using before this episode were not entirely good for my skin. That’s because they had chemicals and synthetic materials that could have damaging effects on my skin.

The Transformation Phase

Early this year, I realized that I had to change my lifestyle and the way I take care of my skin. I decided to embrace a healthy diet and drink more water. I also ditched all beauty products especially those with synthetic ingredients. I took what I can call a complete skin vacation. For almost two weeks, I didn’t use any skincare product. After this period, I replaced my chemical-based skincare products and makeup with all-natural skincare products. For instance, whenever I went swimming and my skin became reactive and dry, I used olive and coconut oils instead of fancy skincare products. Essentially, I turned to all-natural beauty products after realizing their benefits.

The Right All-Natural Beauty Products

I scoured the internet to find a wide range of all-natural beauty products that serve different purposes. To my surprise, I realized that nature has everything that you need to enhance and maintain your natural beauty. From cleansers to toners and anything that you need, I realized that I can find it in its natural form with minimal effort.

Here are some of the natural skincare products that I found and decided to stick to:

·        Natural cleanser and toner: A naturally astringent cleanser and toner that I have been using since the beginning of this year is Apple cider vinegar. This works magic when diluted with pure water.
·        Exfoliator: Sugar and olive oil work great when used every week.
·        Moisturizer: No moisturizer beats coconut oil.
·        Sunscreen: I buy all natural sunscreen from a reputable brand.

Results

The results of my all-natural approach to skincare are just amazing. My skin tantrum has waned. I no longer have redness and bumps. My skin doesn’t need luminizing or strobing. I have a smooth, clean skin and I don’t need any chemical-based skincare product to add extra glow to my skin. What’s more, I don’t have to expose myself to the damaging effects of chemical-based products that include skin cancer to maintain my natural beauty.

Lesson

Today, my skin is doing great. I have realized that I have a beautiful, minimalist skin that doesn’t need chemical-based products to look and feel great. But, the major lesson that I have learnt is that human skin needs a break from skincare products. So, if you are having trouble with your skin, I suggest that you take a break from skincare products especially chemical-based products then resume with all-natural products. Trust me- this approach works wonders. I assure you that you’ll never look back once you start using all-natural skincare products.


Need help with such content? Then get in touch with Bishop Writers. Email us via bishopwriters@gmail.com or visit our website now for more details.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unveiling the Shades of Beauty: A Tribute to Skin Color

Empower yourself with the beauty of the skin color. Embrace the radiant hues and celebrate the unique beauty found in every shade. Depending...